Guia de tamanhos - Meias Desporto
Lightning bolt = the fastest human being ever.
Usaín holds the record for the 100m – Berlin 2009 – 9,58 secs. No other human in the last >10 years has managed to beat his mark.
These socks are inspired in the Jamaican uniform Usaín used to run with and are made for those who believe they can break records.
With this sock we are supporting the Make-a-Wish Portugal association, in order to make the dreams of children with disabilities and/or serious illnesses come true.
Our socks are crafted in looms with 168 needles using combed cotton ensuring the best balance between freshness and durability.
– Seamless finish, without stitches for a superior comfort.
– Reinforced toe and heel for greater durability and comfort.
– Plush palm for greater cushioning on impact.
– Elastic band in the middle of the foot to ensure a better fit.
– Elastic band with breathing at the bottom.
– Comfort Elastic, ensuring the sock grips to the leg, without causing pressure and greater feeling of comfort.
– Combed cotton to ensure freshness.
Composition: 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide and 3% elastane.
Recommendations: Wash inside out and below temperature 40ºC (140ºF). Do not dry, dry clean or iron.
Our product is made in collaboration with national partners ensuring good working conditions and a fair compensation along the full value chain.