Guia de tamanhos - Meias Desporto
The swiss clock.
Roger is considered by many the most elegant and stylish player of all times. His one-handed backhand is immortalized. And who has never heard of SABR (Sneaky Approach by Roger)? One of the latest offensive players we have seen in modern times. During his career, Roger won 20 Grand Slams (the first in 2001 and the latest in 2019), +100 titles and +1.200 wins.
These socks are inspired in the red of the Swiss flag, which Roger many times used in the courts. And are made for those who are do not bear ending a tennis match with bubbles of their feet.
With this sock we are supporting the Make-a-Wish Portugal association, in order to make the dreams of children with disabilities and/or serious illnesses come true.
Our socks are crafted in looms with 168 needles using combed cotton ensuring the best balance between freshness and durability.
– Seamless finish, without stitches for a superior comfort.
– Reinforced toe and heel for greater durability and comfort.
– Plush palm for greater cushioning on impact.
– Elastic band in the middle of the foot to ensure a better fit.
– Elastic band with breathing at the bottom.
– Comfort Elastic, ensuring the sock grips to the leg, without causing pressure and greater feeling of comfort.
– Combed cotton to ensure freshness.
Composition: 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide and 3% elastane.
Recommendations: Wash inside out and below temperature 40ºC (140ºF). Do not dry, dry clean or iron.
Our product is made in collaboration with national partners ensuring good working conditions and a fair compensation along the full value chain.
No account yet?Create an Account
There are no reviews yet.