Guia de tamanhos - Meias Desporto
Conor, is one of the most notorious athletes in UFC history, immortalizing himself in 2016, when he becomes the first fighter in the history of the competition to achieve 2 belts from different categories at the same time.
In addition to the show inside the cage, Conor is an entertainer outside the bars, being widely known for his controversial provocations and for his extravagant style.
These socks are inspired in the colour of the Irish flag, which Conor proudly shows after each victory. And are made for those who never give up and keep fighting against adversities.
With this sock we are supporting the Make-a-Wish Portugal association, in order to make the dreams of children with disabilities and/or serious illnesses come true.
Our socks are crafted in looms with 168 needles using combed cotton ensuring the best balance between freshness and durability.
– Seamless finish, without stitches for a superior comfort.
– Reinforced toe and heel for greater durability and comfort.
– Plush palm for greater cushioning on impact.
– Elastic band in the middle of the foot to ensure a better fit.
– Elastic band with breathing at the bottom.
– Comfort Elastic, ensuring the sock grips to the leg, without causing pressure and greater feeling of comfort.
– Combed cotton to ensure freshness.
Composition: 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide and 3% elastane.
Recommendations: Wash inside out and below temperature 40ºC (140ºF). Do not dry, dry clean or iron.
Our product is made in collaboration with national partners ensuring good working conditions and a fair compensation along the full value chain.