Guia de tamanhos - Meias Desporto
An unforgettable hero who left us too soon.
Ayrton is that kind of hero that those who have seen him in action will never forget. Who doesn’t remember his iconic Lotus-Renault and his yellow helmet crossing the track at full speed? Most of the times in first place…Senna won 41 races and ended 80 times in podium.
These socks are inspired in Ayrtons’ yellow helmet and are a tribute to his short life and career. He (and us) deserved to be among us a bit longer.
With this sock we are supporting the Make-a-Wish Portugal association, in order to make the dreams of children with disabilities and/or serious illnesses come true.
Our socks are crafted in looms with 168 needles using combed cotton ensuring the best balance between freshness and durability.
– Seamless finish, without stitches for a superior comfort.
– Reinforced toe and heel for greater durability and comfort.
– Plush palm for greater cushioning on impact.
– Elastic band in the middle of the foot to ensure a better fit.
– Elastic band with breathing at the bottom.
– Comfort Elastic, ensuring the sock grips to the leg, without causing pressure and greater feeling of comfort.
– Combed cotton to ensure freshness.
Composition: 80% combed cotton, 17% polyamide and 3% elastane.
Recommendations: Wash inside out and below temperature 40ºC (140ºF). Do not dry, dry clean or iron.
Our product is made in collaboration with national partners ensuring good working conditions and a fair compensation along the full value chain.